Congratulations to Poarch Thompson Law attorney Rachel Thompson who was recently confirmed as President of the Salem/Roanoke County Bar Association for the 2021-2022 year. Rachel Thompson along with the Roanoke Bar Association (Dan Frankl) and Virginia Women Attorneys Association (Sue Cook) presented Judge Cullen with his robe and honored his appointment as Judge of the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia.
- Attorney Rachel Thompson confirmed as President of the Salem/Roanoke County Bar Association
- U Visa Policy Update: Bona Fide Determination Process for Victims of Qualifying Crimes, and Employment Authorization and Deferred Action for Certain Petitioners
- DHS Limits ICE and CBP Civil Enforcement Actions In or Near Courthouses
- How has President Biden changed immigration?
- USCIS Designates Venezuela for TPS and Gives Information for DED-related employment authorization